Visual MerchandisingEntry ID: 577
Visual Merchandising is an important retail marketing strategy. From signage to seasonal decor, it is important to define your brand. This is important, because many shoppers have a sense of brand loyalty.
Wood Visual Merchandising Displays and Props might include:
- Permanent or replaceable signage (laser engraving or silk screen)
- Wall decor and coverings
- Shadow boxes
- Pedestals and risers
- Rustic crates
- Faux Doors
- Wood Price Tag Molding
Newood is your source for bulk Visual Merchandising programs. If you have a need for wood, we can provide entire displays, signs, or even wood components (to soften the look of your metal display). Following are some ideas to consider, when thinking about a wood Visual Merchandising program:
- Do you want a rustic/reclaimed/resawn or a modern contemporary look?
- Do you want a dark or light colored wood?
- Do you want to bulk ship to regional distribution centers, or have us drop ship?
- Do you have exact plans for us to work from, or would you want us to help value engineer the project?
|Small Shoe Riser for New Balance. Combination of Stained Poplar base, with metal post, and Acrylic Top. Logo is laser engraved.||Countertop Sign frame. Designed for 8-1/2 x 11 paper (so you can make your own signage). Resawn poplar wood with rustic grey stain finish.|
|Faux rustic barrel for light weight display application.||Aisle Markers done in wood, with a stain finish. Silk Screen lettering.|
|Wood Price Tag Moulding to hold standard 1-1/4" tag stock||Faux Barnwood Door for Visual Merchandising Decor.|